It lacks sufficient wall space to hold your vision on a physical basis; however, the Digital Vision Board is the solution.
I had the same problem when I decided to make a vision board for my dreams.
I dug out all the magazines I had, cut down the pictures of my goals, and folded my arms to get a physical board. But then I realized that I didn’t have sufficient wall space.
I opened my phone in the midst of it all.
And a new idea popped up. “Why can’t I have a Digital Vision Board for myself?” I wondered because as a Content Writer, I spend a significant amount of time in front of my laptop/phone screen.
I’m sharing the details of the Online Vision Board with you now, with a grimace on my face.
But before we start let’s look at the meaning of a digital vision board first.
A digital vision board is the collection of your ideas and dream that you want to achieve in life in the form of images and text. It is like a physical vision board with the only difference being the medium of creation. Digital vision board you can make with the help of any app or website and keep online in the cloud or in your mobile.
How to create a digital vision board?
We haven’t hacked your phone, but we know you must have searched for “How do you make a digital vision board step by step?” on your device.
Without holding you back any further, let me share every important point with you now.
Step 1: Decide what you want
To get to your destination, you must concentrate solely on the main goal.
This is why I want you to be super specific while deciding your REAL goals. Maybe your weight loss goal.
Okay, let me offer you a helping hand. Consider the following:
- What do you want to achieve shortly?
- What do you hope to achieve in the next five years?
Note: You need to describe it in just 2-3 words.
Step 2: Make a mind map
Now that you’ve determined your precise goal, you must devise a strategy for achieving it.
Your digital vision board is a pathway to virtualize it and thus turn it into reality.
But that can only happen if you have a clear, sorted-out plan to achieve it.
Follow these steps:
- Chunk down your goal into small tasks.
- From A to Z, list each task on a track.
- Divide and allot each task to a specific month.
Points to remember while making this plan:
- Why do you want to achieve this goal?
- What skills do you need to learn?
- Why do you expect help?
- How much money do you need to save?
- How are you going to keep track of your progress?
Step 3: Collect the pictures
To make digital vision boards work, you must include relatable images in addition to your smiley faces.
You can get the most eye-catching and dreamy images by visiting resource-free websites.
Here is a tip. Use Pexels, Pixabay, and Unsplash for the task.
Now get the picture and save it on your phone or your PC.
Saved? Let’s move forward.
Step 4: Add the text
Adding text with GAZE-HOLDING FONTS not only blooms out the messages with their styling but also brings your attention to a specific thing.
Sounds interesting, right?
QUOTES can be used to describe your message.
Step 5: Finally building a Digital Vision board?
Now you only need a platform or a base where you can frame out your virtual vision board for future use.
Here are some of the best platforms that you must try on to make a digital vision board:
- Corkulous Professional
- Subliminal Vision Boards
- Hay House Vision Board
Now, after making a collage of all the pictures, you should download them and put them on your wallpaper.
Every day, take the time to look at the board and visualize your dreams.
Is the Vision Board effective?
Whether you are using a digital vision board or a physical one, it always pays off.
There have been so many quotes that have proven the worth of such boards.
- We only become what our thoughts want us to be, according to the Buddha.
- Dr. Joe Vitale says that we need to feel different from what we possess to attract any good thing that we want.
- Dr. John Demartini claims that we only bring in events or things that we think and about.
If you’re looking for “law of attraction” topics, you’ve probably heard of Bob Proctor.
Let me tell you about his beliefs.
According to Bob Proctor, “we only hold those things in our hands that we see in our minds”.
What are the reasons or benefits of the digital vision board?
As you have learned the importance and ways to make a digital vision board, we want to introduce you to some of the benefits too:
- For starters, switching from a physical to a digital vision board allows you to SAVE MONEY.
- It MOTIVATES YOU to work harder and harder on your goals by being in the place in front of you.
- When under stress, these boards become a STRESS-COPING PILL and calm your mind with the assurance of a positive future.
- It assists you in DEFINING GOALS and creating a plan to achieve them.
- Bring REASSURANCE into your life; it will bring you a lot of things and will bring you much closer to your goals.
- It REMINDS YOUR DEADLINE to achieve something and thus brings back the rushing feeling of achieving the goal.
- It will even assist you in overcoming limitations, allowing you to see beyond the possibilities that you may have overlooked.
Digital Vision Board Ideas:
We’ve included some sneak peeks below to help you with your online vision board:
- If you are a student who is having difficulty concentrating on an exam, bringing out a picture of awards holding hands will work wonders.
- Trying to learn the guitar? How about a picture of someone playing it very professionally?
- Dreaming about higher-level positions is energizing in and of itself. Here’s a pro tip: copy your email signature and paste it into your digital vision board under your dream job title.
- Are you a writer and working on a new book? I recommend that you post images of your front and back covers on the board.
Tips for Digital Vision Board:
Although I am sure that you know how to make an online board after reading the above information, we are thinking about sharing some tips with you.
- Starting with SETTING A TONE for the visual board, you must finalize your board’s colors, text fonts, and so on.
- ARRANGE THE PICTURES ACCORDING TO YOUR REQUIREMENTS, then copy and paste them into a special folder for easy access.
- Finally, you need to click on the option and start DROPPING AND ARRANGING the pictures one by one on the spot that feels right.
- Finally, ADDING TEXT that pops up without getting lost in the image will be beneficial.
- Finally, SAVE & DOWNLOAD the picture.
BINGO! YOU WON.